Reach the floor above, within a footprint of only 1m2
Limited space? Maximising every bit of surface area and need to reach the floor above? Then EeStairs® space saving stairs is the solution. This compact staircase leaves plenty of scope for functionality, but it is a design that also attracts attention. A storey height obtainable within one square metre of floor area: it's possible with the space saving stairs of only 1m2 by EeStairs.
- Occupies the smallest possible floor area: 1m2
- The floor opening need be no bigger than 1m2
- This staircase can be installed almost anywhere
- The ideal solution for a fixed stair to an attic or cellar
- Perfect alternative to a loft ladder
- Available in any RAL colours
- Functional design staircase: artistic solution to a practical problem
- Exclusive: EeStairs received a patent for this staircase
The 1m2 by EeStairs® has been extremely well received. This design makes the most economical use of space possible, and positive response indicates that the 1m2™ staircase is a solution the industry was waiting for.
Satisfied EeStairs customers now use the staircase to access their attics, cellars or rooftop patios. This fixed staircase neither gets in the way nor takes up unnecessary space. With EeStairs’ design and engineering experience you can now reach a full story from a footprint of just over three square feet. The 1m2 problem is yet another design challenge that EeStairs met with great success.
|Model||1m2 by EeStairs®|
|Finish||Powder coated in all available RAL colours|
|Centre column||ø114 tube|
|Treads||Regular Steel plate treads with 1 row of black rubber anti-skid caps|
|Hand rail||ø42 tube, rising helically around the centre column (this is optional)|
|Height of stairs||Variable (up to 13 treads)|
|Number of treads||Up to 13 treads|
|Attachment||Fixings on top tread back to floor edge and at base of the centre column|
|Transport dimensions||330 x 120|