1m2 by EeStairs®
EeStairs® 1m2 staircase – Reach the floor above, within a footprint of only one square metre
Limited space? Maximising every bit of surface area and need to reach the floor above? Then EeStairs® 1m2 staircase is the solution. This stair leaves plenty of scope for functionality, but it is a design that also attracts attention. A storey height obtainable within one square metre of floor area: it's possible with the space-saving 1m2 by EeStairs®.
The advantages of 1m2™ by EeStairs®:
- Occupies the smallest possible floor area: 1m2
- The floor opening need be no bigger than 1m2
- This staircase can be installed almost anywhere
- The ideal solution for a fixed stair to an attic or cellar
- Perfect alternative to a loft ladder
- Available in any RAL colours
- Functional design staircase: artistic solution to a practical problem
- Exclusive: EeStairs received a patent for this staircase
EeStairs set out to design a staircase that would fit exactly into a foot print of 1m2. Impossible, said some but EeStairs persevered. A process lasting six months resulted in a completly steel staircase that, due to its powder coating finish, is available in any colour. EeStairs received a patent for this staircase, which says something about the exclusivity. The 1m2 by EeStairs® soon turned out to be a great success.
Besides attracting enormous interest, there are now also a large number of satisfied users of the 1m2™. This design makes the most economical use of space possible. Customers use the staircase to access their attics, cellars or roof terrace by a fixed staircase that neither gets in the way nor takes up unnecessary space. A storey height within no more than one square metre – EeStairs had the knowledge to succeed.
- Speak to one of our advisors before starting your building work.
- For patent purposes actual staircase is different than depicted.